Monday, November 25, 2013

A few of my paintings



My Facebook page is GOLDEN GOOSE CHASE ART

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Goose-Chase-Art/1438098039735370?ref=hl">

These are some things I've made lately.  2013 has been prolific.   I was inspired to get this more up to date after connecting with Breana Cross; she has a "Brighter Focus" blog.    It highlights interpreters & their OTHER creativity.   I decided best get things back on track with my blog.  

Wood Nymph

"Raven & Ziggy"

These are birches in the Fall; this is a gift to my daughter.
These two musicians were on Royal St. in New Orleans.
These are our Cafe Du Monde (on Decatur St.) serenaders on Sunday morning 11/3/13.  The hymn was "Just a Closer Walk With Thee."
This is a collage of SHOTGUN HOUSES in New Orleans. (I took and manipulated these pix)
The "Fleur De Lis" is an influence from my first-week-of-November trip to New Orleans. Found-Object / or Re-Purposed Object art is more popular since Katrina and I was inspired by the many Fleur De Lis in New Orleans, as well as painting on a window screen.
This is a gift for the newlywed Klassens; (these are their cats.)

Mt Hood and the Woodburn Tulip fields.            



I have had this large canvas for a while and waited inspiration. This shows a few steps along the way; it is called December's Jazz. I painted it on the first day of snow in December. (It's Louise's birthday gift.)



It is in the single digits. (To quote my friend:) "Ummm 9? That is an age, a shoe size, or a diving score, not a temperature allowed in my area. Brrrr"! This is a Christmas gift. I am taking advantage of the heat IN THE HOUSE!



No comments:

Post a Comment